Thursday, October 14, 2010

3am

I don't know what it is about 3am lately but it's becoming a companion of sorts.  "Oh.  Hello 3am.  How are you today?"  3am is fine.  3am is always fine.  3am is faithful, consistent, even predictable and me waking up to my friend is becoming more predictable as well.

Being tired of laying in bed, feeling a mild level of guilt for not praying like all those spiritual people do when they wake up in the middle of the night, I did what any sensible person would do.  I created a blog.  Actually, I created another blog.  Truth be told, it wasn't because of some epiphany or radical transformation in my life that I started a new blog.  You see, old emails and passwords are difficult to remember at times and make for great reasons to start new blogs.  Plus, I hadn't posted on my old blog in two years.

So let me be the first to welcome you to my new blog.

Visit any time and check in as the Blue's continue to find out what it means to be on mission with Jesus as we discover the new journey we're on.

No comments:

Post a Comment